Take a look around, check out the Gallery or go to Contacts if you would like to drop us a line.
If you have an interest in the environmental health and amenity of the wetlands, feeder gullies, parklands and coastline at Tambo Bluff on the Gippsland Lakes then join the group and help in the stewardship of Tambo Bluff’s natural assets.
We strive, with assistance from Landcare and Coastcare, to protect and enhance the flora and fauna of the Bluff for the benefit of all. Our guiding principle;
Conservation and restoration of indigenous vegetation will have long term benefits in terms of human health, quality of life and environmental sustainability.
1) Revegetate public land with indigenous trees and shrubs grown from local seed.
2) Provide habitat for native fauna including corridors to neighbouring properties.
3) Eradicate or control feral animals and noxious weeds.
4) Protect existing native flora and fauna and landscape values.
5) Promote the importance of the Tambo Bluff wetlands.
6) Encourage indigenous planting on private land.